The new version 0.2.01 is available for download.
Main improvements of the new version:
- Added new view options in the binary editor
- Updated version of the Glass compiler (several improvements – now you can use the incbin directive!)
- Improved sprite png export feature (added sprite background color export feature)
- Improved output messages for build/clean/run processes
- Improved sprite file type format (maintained retro compatibility with earlier version)
- Fixed bug regarding copy/paste action for the sprite editor
- Fixed bug regarding save changes when closing the sprite/binary editors
- Fixed some bugs regarding build process errors
The new version of the Glass compiler lets you include binary data within your assembly code. This new feature gives you much more flexibility in your projects.
OpCode IDE is currently the most advanced development tool for MSX and Z80 based processors. Support for other platforms will be available soon.
That’s it. Hope you enjoy!