OpCode Integrated Development Environment is available for download now!
This tool allows you develop projects using assembly code for 8-bit and 16-bit based processors, like Z80, MOS Technology 6502, General Instrument CP1610, among others. This software is based on the Netbeans Platform.
- Assembly code editor with syntax highlight
- Structured project management (sources, resources, build)
- Embedded compilers*
- External clean, build and run options
- Embedded Binary File Editor and Sprite Editor
- Internationalized (english, spanish and portuguese)
- Several plugins available (c language syntax highlight, git, etc)
- Free!!! No Ads and no restrictions of use!
Some real screenshots from OpCode IDE:
Hope you enjoy!
* The embedded Z80 compiler is the Glass compiler by Laurens Holst. More information about Glass can be found here.
Download (version 0.2.02):